Hello Friends, jaisa ki aap sabhi jaante hain ki Magadh University ka first merit list ug admission ke liye jaari kar diya gya hai jise aap niche ke link se download kar sakte hain.
Ab sabhi studnet jinka mu 1st merit list me naam nahi aaya hai ve ab Magadh University ke second merit list ka wait kar rahe hain aur is article me aap sabhi ko 2nd merit list download karne ki puri jankari di jayegi.
Niche aapko step by step bataya jaa raha hai ki kis prakar aap mu 2nd merit list apne phone ya pc me download kar sakte hain.
Magadh University (MU) Second Merit List 2019
Magadh University (MU) 2nd Merit List 2019 Download karne ke liye aap niche ke link ka upyog kar sakte hain aur iske niche aap sabhi ko step by step bhi bataya gya hai ki kis prakar aap iska merit list download kar sakte hain.
Aap sabhi ko pata hoga ki Magadh University (MU) me is baar Graduation me admission ke liye online aavedan manga gya tha aur phir is aavedan ke baad aapke 12th ke marks ke anusaar ek merit list taiyar ki jaati hai jisme aapko wo college chun na hota hai jisme aap admission lena chahte hain aur merit ke anusar aapko kisi college me admission diya jata hai jo Magadh University (MU) se affiliated hai.
|Magadh University Merit List 2019||Important Dates|
|Magadh University 1st Merit List||20 July 2019|
|Magadh University 2nd Merit List||July 2019|
|Magadh University 3rd Merit List||August 2019|
|Check MAGADH University 1st Merit List||CLICK HERE|
|Check MAGADH University 2nd Merit List||CLICK HERE|
How to Download MU Second Merit List 2019
- चरण 1: MU की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर लॉग ऑन करें
- चरण 2: यूजी डिग्री-I प्रवेश 2019 लिंक पर क्लिक करें।
- चरण 3: MAGADH UNIVERSITY 2nd List पर क्लिक करें ।
- चरण 4: एक नई पीडीएफ फाइल खुलेगी
- चरण 5: CTRL + F पर क्लिक करें और अपनी एप्लिकेशन आईडी खोजें
Niche iska merit list download karne ka direct link diya gya hai.
Details in Magadh University Merit List 2019
- Application Id
- FULL NAME
- 10+2 Marks
- Merit List Number
- COLLEGE FOR ADMISSION
ABOUT MAGADH UNIVERSITY
Magadh University was established on 1st March 1962. It is the largest university of Bihar situated in a sprawling campus of 460 acres of land enjoying the spiritual breeze of the Bodhi Tree which enlightened Lord Buddha. Dr. Sarvapali Radhakrishnan, the then President of India laid the foundation of this university. Dr. K.K Dutta, renowned Historian was the Founder Vice-Chancellor of this University.
- Magadh University takes its name from the ancient Indian kingdom of MAGADH. The kingdom of Magadh existed in the same geographical area where the modern-day states of Jharkhand and Bihar are located. In fact, the name of the state Bihar originates from the word “Vihar” that is derived from the Viharas (abode for ascetics and monks) of Magadh.
- Magadh is enriched with the stories of many great scholars from across the world, who had come here in pursuit of spirituality and knowledge. It is the land of Lord Buddha, the Sakya prince (Gautama Siddhartha), who shunned the worldly pleasures to become a monk in search of peace, truth and salvation. Buddha roamed the forests of Magadh till he attained enlightenment under the Peepal tree at a place that is now known as Bodhgaya. Buddha gave his famous Fire Sermon here to a thousand ascetics on the Brahmayoni Hill, known as Gyashish in his time, thus Bodh Gaya came to be known as the birthplace of Buddhism. Jainism as a religion also expanded from here.According to Jain scriptures, twenty two Tirthankaras attained Nirvana in the hills of Parasnath.
- BodhGaya is in the Gaya district of Bihar and is just 16 km from Gaya town. Gaya is a holy place for Hindus. Thousands of Hindu pilgrims from all over the world come to Gaya every year to offer Pind daan (final offerings to their ancestors) and praying for their salvation.
- The place continued to attract the spiritual energies in the later centuries also, and, Finally, Islam came to Gaya with Hazrat Ata Hussain Fani, a Sufi saint of the Chishti order. It is believed that he travelled to Mecca at a very young age, and was spiritually guided by the Prophet Muhammad to go to Gaya to spread the messages of Islam. He was also a poet and a great orator, later recognized as Hazrat Ata Hussain “Gayavi”.
- The region stands on the pillars of the four major religions of the world, Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism and Islam and Bodhgaya is a mosaic of different cultures from all over the world. There are a number of Tibetan Exiles’ living in Bodhgaya in peaceful co-existence with the locals and people of other nationalities, including the Chinese; thus making this town a beautiful example of multi-nation, multi-culture, multi-lingual, and multi-religious people co-existing peacefully without any conflict thereby fostering the rich treasure of historical embodiment of Peace, Love, Compassion and Brotherhood.